COVID19 Response

The  Newcastle beer and cider festival is being postponed.

We’ve no real choice, I’m afraid. 
We are upset to disappoint those who are expecting to travel and experience our festival which was set to have a bumper crop of unique drinks and experiences, but with the National and international events moving at such a speed it’s reasonable to assume in two weeks time we will be in a much different situation to today. 

CAMRA HQ have informed us to not to continue at this time, in support of public safety and the safety of our volunteers  We are looking to reschedule later in the year, although at this time we have no date and we cannot currently predict when it will be safe for us to reopen  For those people who have trade session or guest tickets, please keep a hold of them and we will Honour them when we reconvene  Until next time, cheers, wassail and keep safe 

16/03/2020 19:30